• Frequently with an animal in shock, most especially with a bird, and also with reptiles, a seemingly ill animal recovers within minutes of the application of heat and/or oxygen.
  • Drawing only the power of a 75 watt light bulb, the heated unit may be left plugged in 24/7 eliminating the attention required by hot water bottles, microwave hot sacks, or the multiple threats of electric heating pads and lamps.
  • The Warmer is double-walled and the water between these walls heats the unit through resistance heating. This eliminates the possibilities of “hot spots” of electric heating pads and heated cage floors, there are no cords accessible to the animal and because no motor is needed, there is no chance of spark that could ignite when using oxygen
  • Be sure to ask about our Wildlife Rescue discount.